2016年7月30日 星期六

28 July, 2016

Today we had reading, writing, and oral classes as usual in the morning. We spent some time writing our reflection in this trip on a piece of paper as our tutor would like us to give them some feedback about the lessons and also our stay in Vancouver.

In the afternoon, we rehearsed for the awards ceremony. We decided to sing two songs - 'Try everything' and 'Goodbye to the Circus' to thanks our teachers and host families for their teaching and hospitality in these 2 weeks.

At night, we all dressed up beautifully for the awards ceremony. My host prepared a local dish which was a shepherd pie for the farewell potluck. It was amazing that each host family bring in their own food and we got to try out so many different local dishes. They were all so delicious!

Finally, it was our last night in Vancouver. I would definitely miss my teachers, my host family and my life here. I will be back and visit them definitely someday in the future!












沒有留言:

張貼留言