2016年7月26日 星期二


21st July 2016


Today, we had class from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. As I did a lot of running and walking around yesterday, I felt tired. However, I enjoyed Mr Mcdonald’s phonics class. He is really a funny teacher.

Then after class, we went go-karting. First, we needed to wear a helmet. Then, we lined up and listened to instructions from the staff before we rode the go-karts. I partnered with Jackie and we took turns to ride. I was scared at first but Jackie was really excited. She was crazy and she drove fast. I screamed but then I realize it is quite fun to drive a go-kart. The weather was so good and we took some nice pictures.

My host mum picked me up and we bought something to eat as supper before we got home. It’s a fun day out!

                                     






沒有留言:

張貼留言