2016年7月17日 星期日

15th July, 2016

I woke up very early, at six o’clock, this morning probably because of jet lag. I had breakfast with my roommate and then my host dad drove me to school by car.
Initially, our first stop was to go to a museum, but there was some problems with the traffic, so we went to the University of British Columbia (UBC) instead. We played the game ‘Scavenger Hunt’, which we needed to find out 10 checkpoints. We were given the map of the university to locate all the buildings before setting off for the search. I found it very difficult as UBC is very big. The place that I like the most is Forest Science Centre. It is very beautiful and big. I like it very much.
In the afternoon, we learnt some vocabulary items about feelings in the church. We then needed to write about our feelings of the trip.
At last, our host family picked us up and we went to the supermarket as he wanted us to choose the food that we like. That’s it for today.


By Chan Hau Tung Vernice




沒有留言:

張貼留言