2016年7月21日 星期四

19th July 2016 

On the 6th day, we had the oral and writing classes as usual. Again, we had mini-debate. The motion is 'old traditions are outdated and needed to be done away with'. I was on the affirmative side. My teammates and I came up with some interesting points which gave the other team quite a hard time.

Then, we did a piece of writing for the writing competition. The writing topic is 'should mobile phone be used as educational tools for secondary school students?' The teacher gave us around an hour to finish the piece of writing. I hope I did well. 

After lunch, we went on the school bus again. We went to the salmon hatchery. It is a place where salmon is bred. Then, we went to Capilano which is a great temperate rainforest to go to. We walked on the suspension bridge and I felt scared because it is really high from the ground. There were a lot of different kinds of trees and insects. The views are stunning there and the air is fresh. We took a lot of photos and I really enjoyed being there. 






沒有留言:

張貼留言