2016年7月20日 星期三

18th  July, 2016  Monday

Today, the plan changed again because of the bad weather. We did a mini-debate in the lesson on whether or not knowing about cultures is important. I am on the affirmative side. I think we did not perform very well as it was our first time doing it. I hope I could give more ideas next time. In the morning lesson, we also read an article about the origin of dream catcher and we got a chance to make one for ourselves in the afternoon. At first, I thought it was difficult to make. But after watching the demonstration by Mrs McDonald, I realized it was not that hard at all. Indeed, I enjoyed the process of making it very much. I have seen a dream catcher in Hong Kong. However, those are not as beautiful.

At night, we went for glow bowling. I have never gone bowling before. It was my first time and it was amazing and fun. Although I did not win, it was a great experience to bowl in the dark.













沒有留言:

張貼留言